The Chamber’s 31st annual Business Excellence Awards (BEA) gives recognition to local businesses/organizations that have achieved excellence in their fields. All BEA winners will automatically be entered as finalists for Business of the Year, awarded at the Annual Awards Dinner in 2018.
The Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Business Excellence Awards (BEA) event announces the winners in 16 business categories. The Business Excellence Awards Dinner is designed to increase public awareness of the vital role business plays on the Central Coast and is attended by more than 400 business and community leaders.
Two rounds of voting generate the winner in the 16 BEA categories. The first round of voting, open to the public, provides the top three finalists in each category, and a second-round ballot determines the category winner. Second round ballots are mailed to all MPCC members, one per membership, with a unique ballot number. The winner of each BEA category is announced at the Business Excellence Awards Dinner.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
1. First round of voting is open to the public
2. Only MPCC originated forms accepted
3. Must vote in at least six categories
4. Only ONE vote accepted in each category; more than one vote in a category eliminates that category vote and could potentially mean the ballot is invalid should they not vote in six additional categories
5. Ballots must be received or postmarked by the designated due date (End of the Day: Friday, June 16