HOW TO DESIGN YOUR TALK TO MAKE EVERYONE WANT WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO OFFERName: HOW TO DESIGN YOUR TALK TO MAKE EVERYONE WANT WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO OFFERDate: April 3, 2019Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM PDTWebsite: http://www.pwnmonterey.orgEvent Description:
The Professional Women's Network of Monterey
by: Katrina Sawa
There are lots of speakers out there talking about all kinds of different topics. What makes YOU different? How can you stand out among others who do what you do?
If you're doing speaking presentations already or even if you've never done a single one, this presentation will give you some fresh new ideas to get noticed and get booked.
Designing what to talk about is an art and a skill because you want to know your overall goal from what you want out of the exposure before you figure out what you want to say. If you're primarily speaking for free, then you can often make an offer at the end of your talk. In that case, you need a talk that shares good content but also highlights what you're trying to sell. If you're looking for more paid speaking opportunities, you don't usually make an offer but there are things you do want to make sure you do for talks like that.
Come to this presentation and learn:
- How to craft your talk so it’s easier to remember
- 3 strategies to increase your closing ratio without sounding salesy
- 5 ways to capture the contact information of everyone in the room regardless of what type of talk you're giving
- How to develop a kick-butt follow up system to engage attendees and sell more later
- How to know when to sell what and for how much to which group and why it matters
April 3rd, 2019, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Bay Park Hotel, Crazy Horse Restaurant, 1425 Munras Avenue, Monterey, CA.
For more information, contact Programs Chair Gina Estrada atGina@estradafinancial.com