Are you ready for a change?
Do you feel stuck in your current job? Your role is vital within this company. You will work independently, taking the lead on company reporting and tracking, acting as an internal resource on MS Quick Books, financial reporting, and employee training, and other various accounting duties.
Accountant job highlights:
- Allows the ability to develop and implement strategies to reach company objectives.
- Your assignments will include but not be limited to: business analysis trends, alternative investment planning, return analysis and reporting, and executive briefings.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- PTO, company culture, growth potential.
What we look for in Accountants:
- CPA Certification
- Degree in (Accounting, Finance, other)
- If you have Manufacturing industry experience, that's a plus!
- We need you to have experience with accounting software (1-3 years if possible).
- You'll have standard cost accounting knowledge.
- Have an excellent attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a meaningful field.
- You should have thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
Apply online or at:
Or give us a call at:
Or come by our office at:
209 Pearl Street
Monterey, CA 93940