Friday & Saturday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Dali17 at Museum of Monterey
- Arts and Culture
Dali17 is the first West Coast permanent exhibition of surrealist, Salvador Dali. Housed at the Museum of Monterey, the exhibition features over 560 works, including etchings, mixed media, lithographs, rare sculptures and is the first to display exclusive pictures of Dali?s surrealistic party. Monterey was the only place outside of Spain where Dali lived. The exhibition will showcase his iconic work and local history.
- Annual Memberships that include unlimited museum admission, discounted gift shop items, member only events, and more
- Previously exhibited in Spain and Belgium and now for the first time in the United States
- Monterey was the only place outside of Spain where Dalí lived and painted during the 1940s
- The first exhibition to permanently display photographs from A Surrealist Night in an Enchanted Forest
- Monthly events that include paint workshops and films
From CA-1 South: Take exit 402B to merge onto DEL MONTE AVE. Keep RIGHT to stay on DEL MONTE AVE. Turn RIGHT on WASHINGTON ST into The Wharf parking lot.