- MEASURE P STORM DRAINS: Citywide Storm Drain Repairs Phase 3 - next up - Soledad Drive at Soledad Place - potential road closure at times - dates still to be determined
- MEASURE P SIDEWALKS: Citywide Sidewalk Repair Phase 3 See map and list of streets and dates
- Wharf II Pile Replacement & Repair - Repairs continue - Impacts to parking and traffic on the commercial wharf. (CIP)
- Veteran's Park Bocce Ball Court (NIP)
- Police Department Lobby ADA improvements
- Cal Am Monterey Pipeline Project (NON-CITY PROJECT) also see www.watersupplyproject.org/ - Paving work will wrap up on North Fremont Street and begin on High and Jefferson Streets in Monterey. Pipeline construction will also continue Madison Street. Have a question or concern? Call the CalAm project hotline at: (831) 646-3297
- Highway 68/Highway 1 Roundabout (monterey.org/hh68)
In addition to working on the island, crews are also scheduled to work on the left shoulder of the SB Hwy 1 off-ramp. There may be flaggers and additional congestion (especially on the SB off-ramp) from time-to-time.
Check monterey.org/construction for other ongoing and upcoming projects.
CalTrans may be performing other work locally. Look up CalTrans construction