The Arts Council for Monterey County (arts4mc.org) is seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator.
Responsibilities include developing and implementing a comprehensive communications and marketing plan; managing content for website and social media; drafting and submitting press releases; drafting monthly electronic newsletters and Annual report; and serving as the liaison to the Marketing Team, which includes attending a monthly evening meeting.
- B.A. in Related Field and 3 years of marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills including writing and public speaking
- Experience with website updates and maintenance using WordPress.
- Experience with posting and updating Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc).
- Experience with graphic design (Canva), Hootsuite, Photoshop, Publisher or similar programs.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve problems, and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with word processing, spreadsheet and desktop publishing.
- Ability to travel within Monterey County with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and insurance.
• Graphic design experience.
• Familiarity with needs of community-based arts and cultural organizations.
12 Paid Holidays
2 Weeks Paid Vacation first year (after 90 days)
Unfortunately the Arts Council does not provide health insurance at this time.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, please email your resume in pdf format to Jacquie Atchison, Deputy Director - jacquie at arts4mc.org.
No other formats are acceptable and will not be considered. In the body of your email, please explain your interest in the position and working for the Arts Council.No phone calls please.